Hi, My Name is Vestige - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2018, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Hi, My Name is Vestige

Hey, so I recently bought a smart TV (Element Amazon Fire TV) and was setting it up without many problems. I switched from an older TV because I was going for smart TV capabilities as well as better picture quality and such. I had an x rocker gaming chair hooked up to this old TV as well and it worked great for sound with both PS4 and PS3. However, I tried hooking up my x rocker to my new TV and at first it didn't work at all even. So I bought a HDMI audio converter/extractor and it works to an extent. My main problem is, I used to have both my TV and my x rocker playing sound at the same time, however, now when I have my new Tv's speakers play at the same time as the x rocker, the sound is slightly delayed on the x rocker's audio output. I'm guessing this is because of the hdmi converter, but I'm not entirely sure. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to sync up the sounds so I can listen to both at the same time, without any sync issues?

Vestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Ghost

Default Re: Hi, My Name is Vestige

Would recommend posting this in the appropriate section, and naming the thread something a bit more descriptive of your issue. You're incredibly lucky I clicked on this, because I don't normally read this section of the forums lol.

Would recommend the hardware section

Old 01-10-2018, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Ahhh okay, thank you. Will do.
Vestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Hello Vestige. Hope your TV is okay now. And hope you post in the right section from now on. All the best. Welcome to the forum.
Corey Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote