Hi from Long Island, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

salonso

Solid State Member
Hello everyone. My name is Stephen and I’m presently working as a system administrator for Eckerd/Brooks Corp. on Long Island, NY and I have my MCSA in Windows 2000 and my A+ and Network+ certifications. I have about 4 ½ yrs. Experience in computer networking and computer building. I’m currently going to school at DeVry and I plan to graduate by Feb. 2007. I always enjoy learning new things, usually that involve computers. I’ve browsed through some of the threads here and I think I can learn a lot from everyone.

My job is in Bohemia (Suffolk County). I really don't care much for my job because I'm the only tech there and I'm not learning anything new. It's basically just a babysitting job of the network. In any event, I'm not allowed to hire anyone unless it's to take my job.

That sucks.

I work for a company in Melville. They have a contract with a school district in which I work at 1-6 and inhouse there 8:30-12. I am a PC Tech / Help desk rep inhouse and a network administrative assistant at the school.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, I hope to learn a lot more here, and trust me you're not missing anything with working at my job. First chance I get, I'm leaving and not looking back.

Welcome, I'm new too, Just wated to say that I love NYC. my sis lives in Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom