HI, this is Kevin Mitnick

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNameNY

In Runtime
sorry, not really but the title is better than the normal Hi I am new

But anyways, hi I am new here

Name is John, from central NY and have been into computers since i received a c-64 many years ago for a birthday gift. I currently hold a AAS degree in IT, and currently studying for my B.S. As far as certs I am MCP, A+ and Linux+. I work as a contracted help desk admin for a insurance company.

In my time away from the screen I like baseball (Red Sox), listen to hard rock/metal, play guitar (failed musician), and play around with my 7 year old

Welcome to the forums :D

It's strange, most geeks I know listen to hard rock/metal and play an instrument (usually guitar). Wonder why that is

Well I like most rock/metal bands with the exception of death/black metal. Grew up on Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax. Current favs include Bullet for my valentine, Disturbed, and some children of bodom.

I have noticed that also about geeks, we all seem to like the same things and a lot play guitar. Must be because its technically challenging. Another thing I forgot to mention, and I am sure I am not alone is that I am also a star wars geek.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom