Hi i'm nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleeckkk

Baseband Member
I'm 24 and I've been into electronics and computers since I was 9, but strangely I was always far from a nerd. I was a speed demon in my teen years and was aiming at a college scholarship, when using pro-hormones and testosterone in a attempt to hit a 40 yard dash in 4.2 seconds I passed out and damaged a valve in my heart and I have high blood pressure now too, 167/114 at the moment. (EDIT: And that's on the D.A.S.H. diet and a cocktail of drugs, but it goes down during periods of the day, but not to the point to save my life or for me to make it to 30.)

I play guitar and not like most people, I've been playing since I was 13 and lets just say you can mention any guitarist off the top of your head, vai, malmsteen, becker, van halen, whoever, and I could keep up with them. I have alot of guitars, mostly Jacksons, and acouple Carvin x100b's with maxon OD's and a Peavey 5150. Played in a band called trip core when I was 16-17 then again but called "The ashes of habitual" when I was 19-22. I don't listen to music much anymore, but when I do it could pretty much be anything but I've been a metalhead since I was a little kid.

I cant think of anything else to say... I drink alot of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom