Hi, I'm Lewis

CitationX

Beta member
Nice to meet you all! So I'm back, kinda. None of you know me though. Well, I'm not sure but anyways. Back in February 2015 I made an account here, posted a single reply to a post and disappeared for a good few months. Now, whilst looking out for another tech community to join, I stumble across this (again) and figure out that I already have an account here. So I'm new, and I'm back. It's weird to think just how many open accounts I probably have out there that I don't even know exist!

Anyways, back to the main. I'm Lewis, a teenage technology blogger from London. I have my own independent technology blog which I write stuff on from time to time (TechX). Admins pls. Anyways, since I've started the blog I've learnt so much about the world of computing and tech which has only been further aided by my Computer Science lessons at school (that is, if I'm paying attention and not sleeping with my head on the desk). It'd be awesome to share some of my own knowledge but also to learn and overall just to hang out.

Other than that, you would have noticed my username 'CitationX'. Other than tech, I damn love aviation hence the name coming from the Cessna Citation X jet. One day... But yeah, I also like gaming, mountain biking, golf, you know the usual.

It's awesome to be here again and I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you!

Other than that, you would have noticed my username 'CitationX'. Other than tech, I damn love aviation hence the name coming from the Cessna Citation X jet. One day... But yeah, I also like gaming, mountain biking, golf, you know the usual.

The Cessna Citation jets are my favourite biz-jets! :p

Glad to see someone else interested in aviation here. Do you intend on pursuing your PPL or LAPL? I've had mine for about 12 months now and I'm enjoying whizzing around in mainly Piper PA28 Archers.

Back
Top Bottom