Hi I'm Holocron - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Talking Hi I'm Holocron

Hi everyone.. I just realized I never formally introduced myself.

Well, I was looking for a high quality forum to join, I use to belong to another forum that was found on the hackers.com website but they sold the domain name and the forum got shut down as well. I have been using forums for a while and more importantly, I have been in the IT industry for a while so I hope to help others out and of course seek to improve my body of knowledge in this ever changing field.

I am currently working as a Systems Administrator and manage a herd of cattle (My users are as dumb as cows sometimes, so they're my cattle) but it is my job to make sure they can get their work done and I really enjoy doing it. I am looking forward to getting out of Chicago, I love the city but the weather is a killer. The goal is... sunny Florida.

Sorry for delayed intro... (after 400+ posts... LOL)

I really like the TF community, we have many talented members and a solid mod team. Everyone carries themselves professionally (there were a few exceptions but they have been banned since)

So... Hello everone!!

Old 04-26-2004, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Hey dude .. Been lookin' forward to say Hi to u .. I'm normally very lazy to post replies to the New member threads

Of the whole lot of new user's that have signed up.. Well there were a whole lot of spammer's (who r now banned ).. U were probably one among the few people who think b4 they just post ..cr@p

Welcome aboard dude ... really appreciate the posts u make

AMD AthlonXP3000+@ 2.2GHz, Cooler Master Aero 7+, Gigabyte 7NNXP , 1GB Kingston HyperX PC3200 Dual Channel , MSI FX5600 VTDR 256 ,Pinnacle PCTV , 120+120GB Barracuda , Liteon 52x CDRW , Samsung DVDROM , Benq DW1620 16x DVD ReWriter, Phillips 21\" TV,Samsung Syncmaster 763MB,Logitech Cordless MX DUO , Thermaltake Silent PurePower 480W Butterfly Series PSU, Win XP SP2,RH9.
Creative DDTS100 Decoder, Creative Inspire TD7700 7.1 Speakers

Search TF B4 u post { Thanks for this one! Emily :) }
<form action=\"http://www.theriddlehouse.com/random/tfsearch.php\"><input type=\"text\" name=\"search\"><input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Search!\"></form>
Old 04-26-2004, 05:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Default Re: Hi I'm Holocron

Quote:
Originally posted by HoLoCroN
Hi everyone.. I just realized I never formally introduced myself.....
.... I am currently working as a Systems Administrator and manage a herd of cattle (My users are as dumb as cows sometimes, so they're my cattle) ... ....So... Hello everone!!
hehe :laughing: .. welcome.

Old 04-26-2004, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

hello there and welcome to TF yeah it's kinda delayed, but better late than never....maybe i should follow your example and post a hello myself...i dont think i ever did either
Old 04-27-2004, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Ha... I knew I wasn't the only one out there with delayed intros..... its all good though its good to be here!!
Old 04-28-2004, 03:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
True Techie

Welcome
I need to get 40 Post to be able to post something in the classified so ill be saying Welcome to all of you newbies
Old 04-28-2004, 04:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is a pretty cool place

Enjoy
Old 04-28-2004, 05:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Haha I'm no better with 400+ posts too, never really did formally introduce myself haha. Holocron and I are prob in the same boat
Old 04-28-2004, 05:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

BTW.

Hi I'm Cheerios :P DUH
Old 04-29-2004, 02:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
HONK if you route packets

(In response to cheerios post and then getting banned.....the post is today!)

LOL! The picture that I see here is a guy trying to hand me a memo in the office and me just smiling and gently shaking me head side to side as I close the door......... as if to say......"so, so sorry.....bye bye now".... LOL!

Yea, same thing happened with me, except I didn't even see the forum for new members....I just started to post it up.....weird..... anyways Hey Holocron!

-Mike

Closed Thread

« Hello. | *waves* »