HI EVERYONE! Newbie Techie Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppygirl

Beta member
Hi! I am so excited to be a member of this fourm. My name is Lyndsey, I'm 25 years old and *beginning* my BS degree in Computer Science this semester (I already hold an associates degree in IT through my local community college). I am all about learning new things each and every second, as I'm OCD and want to be the best out there at whatever I set out to do in life. I currently work at a vets office, I love dogs and currently own a show quality Australian Shepherd named Ryot. He is the only man I need in my life other than my daddy ;) I LOVE fishing and boating. OK enough about me!

Anyway, with me starting school, I'm looking at getting a new laptop (I'm sure you guys here this crap ALL the time), I really want a 15 in. for portability, but I want an i7 core processor. My main concern is will an i7 processor in this size a laptop cause it to get too hot? Should I go for a 17 in. instead? I'm pretty dead set on the i7 processor, as I said, I only want the best. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting you all!! :D

Welcome to Tech-Forums! If you have any questions, they are more likely to be seen if you post them in the proper forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom