Hi everyone! From new member LyraWynter

LyraWynter

Beta member
As a new member I was requested to do an introduction thread:

My name is Lyra, I came to this forum due to my love and fascination for all kinds of technology and science. I think this forum will give me a chance to not only share my own, but also relate to, respond to, and read other peoples threads, posts and so on.

I'm an aspiring electrical engineer, and my dream is to work with renewable energy sources.
I'm very interested in mechanical devices and machines, ranging from music boxes and clocks to different kinds of engines.
I'm also a programming novice, and love video games as well as video game history.

Granted, I'm pretty new to this forum thing, (and most things in general) so I hope my thread was posted in the right place, please let me know if not. :)

As a new member I was requested to do an introduction thread:

My name is Lyra, I came to this forum due to my love and fascination for all kinds of technology and science. I think this forum will give me a chance to not only share my own, but also relate to, respond to, and read other peoples threads, posts and so on.

I'm an aspiring electrical engineer, and my dream is to work with renewable energy sources.
I'm very interested in mechanical devices and machines, ranging from music boxes and clocks to different kinds of engines.
I'm also a programming novice, and love video games as well as video game history.

Granted, I'm pretty new to this forum thing, (and most things in general) so I hope my thread was posted in the right place, please let me know if not. :)

Welcome Lyra, I too am hoping to get an engineering degree some day. Right now i'm working on a Computer Science degree because it's something i can do while i keep my current job. I'm hoping to go back to school full time in a few years when my contract is up here. Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom