Hi everyone.. new member here.. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadisam

Solid State Member
Hello to all.. Im dadisam, im a new member he at techist.com...
Im not a pro tech junkie but im willing to learn more about computer tech repairs.. network troubleshooting and set up from you guys..
I hope you can help me from time to time if i have problems.. and i also hope to help in whatever i can or know for you..
Let's get along well...
Thnx guys.. have a nice day... :big_grin:

Welcome to the Forums, if you have any Questions, dont hessitate.. I've asked a few, and some were down rite Silly but thats how you learn.

Just post a Topic and if I can help I'll reply to a Topic of your Choosing, such as hardwere upgrades, Im not all that with Softwere but pritty savvy about Hardwere. If you are interested in Building and Upgrades, and also general Maintenence of Hardwere, and system Installations imparticular Windows, I mite be able to help. I would recomend if you dont have one allready, you Purchase a PSU tester, as they are a Life Saver IMO.

I once had a System I bought from a fair and after Building and putting the Parts together wich took several horurs as I wanted to do a Good job, I looked out my bedrrom window as I Booted the System and the PSU, started Billowing Smoke out the Back. For me, and this is just me I would'nt not have one.

Welcome.:thumbsup:

HI Jamsoniac.. it's really good to have new friends ^^ thanks!!

uhmm... Sir Spud.. I have posted a problem in Computer Networking and Internet Hardware Section.. if you have a minute or two to read it and hopefully a half an hour to answer it.. hehe thanks in advance!...

Hi every one I'm also new to this forum , hope to get some help and advice from you ,very soon:)

Lienor Elemino
Cebu city Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom