Hi everyone, its techman2015!!! - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Old 12-08-2015, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie
Default Hi everyone, its techman2015!!!

Hello everyone, I am a new user on this forum. I am a semi-professional web developer and blogger.

You can all visit my website Everything iPhone Apps

If you decide that you want to go on my site, please do because it is basically about Apple company products, software, and services that they have to offer. I usually update it once a month, or when something big is coming out from Apple Inc. Feel free to browse around and if you do have some concerns or questions, please let me know and I will make sure to solve them as soon as I can.

I thank everyone for letting me have a chance to be on this forum.

techman2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie
Default Re: Hi everyone, its techman2015!!!

Welcome. I like my iPhone but some of the rumors I hear about the next one has me thinking I won't be staying with a iPhone lol the big one being there eliminating the 3.5mm headphone jack. I use the MP3 player on it everywhere and have speakers for it multiple places and have no intention of either replacing or having to buy anything just to use them. So boo to Apple if they actually do it.
New system
NZXT Tempest 410 - I5-4670K - Asus Z87-Plus - SeaSonic SS-750KM3 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular PS
GPU MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G - CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB 1600 (2x8gig) - SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 -Seagate Barracuda 3-TB

Antec 200 - I7-920 - ASUS P6T - Corsair TX650 it's old but still kicking like a mule
2-EVGA GTX 470 in SLI- ocz vertex 3 SSD 128 gig
Seagate Barracuda 1-TB - OCZ DDR3-1600 12 gigs 3x2
Keeps Me Happy :lol:

If I've been helpful, Please rep me
Dauntae is offline   Reply With Quote