Hi Everyone

matthewprat

Beta member
My slogan is:

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
It rightly asserts that to be lazy, a person has to be smart because he is getting his work done in an easier manner.

An interesting philosophical theory is that it does not make sense, but the person who is lazy is lazy to think so, so how can they find a way to put a hard job easy:)

Yea I mean I read a story about California dmv employee punching in 8 hours 5 days a week. Getting a starting salary with benefits and raises lots of perks. Slept at the window 4 hours at dmv on the clock for years, cost the tax payers $50k total in wasted spending. The city, Sacramento I think, sued to get it back, and she won because she has narcolepsy. Seems like the kind of thing you know you have when filling out job app and sleeping at work for years. This laziness genius embezzled public funds through napping. That's the laziest thing I've heard of. That and Rodney Dangerfield had a lot of jokes about his wife being lazy in the bed.

"Yea, she lays there, so lazy, like a rug on Valium".

(tries to think of contrary argument) meh.

friends-college-seinfeld-8TJK6prvRXF6g

Back
Top Bottom