Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMMteo

In Runtime
First off I should get to saying my name, Matt. I'm still a youngin at only 19 years old. I live in Wisconsin and currently go to college in Eau Claire. I'm majoring in accounting and hopefully some real estate in the near future.

My main reason for coming to this board was to be able to get in some good conversations with gaming and any other electronic/off topic post. I'm a huge fan of the Xbox 360. If anyone has Xbox Live and would like to hop in a game with my just drop a reply and I can defiantly share with you.

I mostly play:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (All time favorite game)
Ghost Recon
Rainbow 6 (Not as much)

As you can see I'm huge on war/shooter type games. But I'm also a sports fanatic as well. Unfortuantely Madden 07 is the only sports game i have at the moment because I traded in the awful Mlb 2k7 game.

If anyone has any question regarding games and or consoles feel free to post or PM me I'd be glad to help.

Hope I get talking with you all real soon. :)

Glad to have you with us.

Eau Claire? We ship a lot of stuff up there from work... I just don't remember the customer's name off hand. I work in a hydraulics supply distribution center. Might be Fastenal, or Imperial, or one of them like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom