hi. broken speaker - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2015, 02:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie

Default hi. broken speaker

I am not sure if this is the right place for questions like this or not. But my Bluetooth speaker is going to drive me crazy.

My tablet doesn't have bluetooth, so I use the aux cord with it. Recently my speaker decided to stop letting the aux cord take over and continues to search for Bluetooth devices with the aux cord in it. There isn't a Bluetooth button on the speaker, and I have no idea what to do. There's only 3 buttons all together on it. Play/pause. Skip/volume up. Skip/volume down. Its a dapney Lee speaker and I can't find any info on it. Seems like possibly made my iwave

juicy.juice.boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

Default Re: hi. broken speaker

You did not post a model number, but here is the link to down load the manuals from iWave speakers
iWave

Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Residential Loon

Default Re: hi. broken speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C View Post
You did not post a model number, but here is the link to down load the manuals from iWave speakers
iWave
Like Joe says you didn't post a Model Number. If you can post one, it might help a lot quicker.
Spud1200 is offline   Reply With Quote