Hi ALL, I am new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Arrow

Fully Optimized
Hello!

I am new to forum, but not to computer technology :), though have more expertise on PC hardware, but have used almost every desktop operating system including MAC-OS and Linux.

I am not a gamer :), but good hardware is my necessity as I am a designer/developer. and nowadays few programs like photoshop / 3D Studio MAX/ Adobe Premiere as well requires strong hardware to work evenly.

Hope to have best of the time here

thanks for warm welcome, I'll think of startign some gaming, as now i;m joinign forces with my cousin (as well CS student) in one flat, and he is gamer, I dont want to watch him playing games alone (plesae recommend some good network game :))

and HoLoCroN, I am not using application/server technology for development, Php, ColdFusion, touched some ASP (kept for later).
in database, MySQL, Access and SQL Server.

but this PC is exclusively made for the Desingin softwares, as I could run development tools on 1000MHz processor as well, but in case of designing, it takes a strong system to get work done, and thats Y my system is for.

these develpments are for my interest only, although am into Strategic E-Business Modelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom