Hi

Thetecho

Beta member
So, I am Kind of unsure on my position on the scale of tech knowledge but I kind of know what im doing.All of my knowledge goes to waste because I have a laptop...:mad:
My name was a stroke of genius...I get those a lot.I have a problem already.On logging in after a windows update I punch in my password and...A black screen with my mouse.ctrl alt delete.task manager.3 minutes of staring at a black screen pass and a small personalized settings tab apears.Its unreaponsive.has been for 3 hours.tried this 4 times.thats where im stuck.

Last edited:
So, I am Kind of unsure on my position on the scale of tech knowledge but I kind of know what im doing.All of my knowledge goes to waste because I have a laptop...:mad:
My name was a stroke of genius...I get those a lot.I have a problem already.On logging in after a windows update I punch in my password and...A black screen with my mouse.ctrl alt delete.task manager.3 minutes of staring at a black screen pass and a small personalized settings tab apears.Its unreaponsive.has been for 3 hours.tried this 4 times.thats where im stuck.
Turn it off and let it sit for a couple of minutes then turn it on. If this does not work try to get into the bios and check all of the settings.

Back
Top Bottom