Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmtd1

Solid State Member
Figured I should do an introduction.

I stumbled across the forum when researching for my first PC build. The response I got here was miles ahead of any other Tech based forum. The thread discussing my build can be found here if you are interested. http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/my-1st-ever-build-please-help-233800/

I have interest in Photo/Video editing and audio recording.

I plan to use my new PC as a base for my photo/video projects, and I also use a mac for my audio recording. The mac setup runs pro tools with a digidesign 003. I have been playing music for about 16 years, and have been able to see alot of the US on various tours. The bands I had the most "success" with were in the metal/hardcore genres.

I am also very heavily involved with xbox gaming. I am an admin on a 18,000 member gaming forum that is growing every day. We are primarily focused on the Call of Duty series of games.

Aside from that bass fishing and snowboarding are my main hobbies.

Glad to have found this forum, it has been very helpful so far.

Welcome and glad to hear you got some good advice, we try but we aren't perfect, aside from maybe a couple members i will leave unnamed ;)

Always nice to see another member into film/audio production. Currently, I am working on a degree for editing(video mainly,some audio). I have always loved PCs but i did buy my first mac pro when i got to college and realized the benefits of its software following( final cut pro, logic pro, pro tools) but i also love mixcraft and adobe premier for PC.

Enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom