Hi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnorsky

Beta member
This is just a test post.. but for some reason I can't post in the selling section.. I just registered today.. what do I have to do to be able to post in there.. OH "It is not a right. You must earn you way into this area with having 100 posts" Man thats a friken lot of posts.. guess I won't be able to sell my stuff here :-|

tympvaa7aj.png

yeah, we had to implement that requirement a while back. The Buy/Sell/Trade forum is for members' use, not for just anyone to sell whatever.

Jump in and see what happens. You just might like this place once you give it a chance. ;)

zawqoqika0.gif

Yes we require 100 posts for people to post their stuff up int he Buy/Trade/Sell area. This is so that we can get to know the member. Having someone just sign up for the site and their first post be to sell something isnt going to get any responses. No one knows the member, if they are legit, if it is spam, or if they are going to get ripped off. This way you can get yourself to be known so that those concerns can be answered and you could actually sell what you are posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom