Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
Hi i'm murdoc. im a 17 year old geek who lives helping people with any tech issues. i plan to get a job as an IT Technician/Desktop Support guy when im older. i currently work at KVM Switch direct during my summer break, before i go onto college to study IT for practitioners national diploma. i've built two computers, the first one being:
P4 3.2Ghz
Intel P65 Mobo
1 GB PC5200 ram
Geforce 7300GS 256/512Mb video card
sound blaster audigy 2
80GB Hitachi HDD
+ all the trimmings

ive recently had to upgrad esome components after frying the motherboard by changing the memory settings.

i have now added:
E6600 2.4Ghz processor with Thermaltake Golden ORB II
Gigabyte N650SLI Mobo
Coolermaster Centurian 5 case

:)

Welcome to the forums, seams you've got the hang of posting already ;)

Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Two rigs...? Jump on our Folding team. You'll find info in the forum above this one.

Another Brit? well glad to have you on TF and trotter is right join the folding team we need new members all the time.

ive never heard of the term folding before.... could someone fill me in? thanks.

EDIT: okay just read the forum post, ill sign up now. im already part of something similar called 'World Community Grid' A.K.A. WCGrid which focuses on a more general cause. at the moment WCGrid has projects for AIDs, Cancer Proteins, and muscular dystrophey. but whatever, ill change to folding@home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom