Heyas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaTroopa1321

Beta member
Heya everyone, I'm a little new to the site.. Trotter here has been been letting me read the forums for a little while (he's a very good work buddy of mine) and finally convinced me to register (gunpoint is a very persuading method, lol)... Im a mech. engineering student at UTC and a gamer (FFXI-Phoenix server!!). So um, that's a little about me and if ya wanna know more, pls just ask!!

To quote Ollie... "I have no recollection of that event." ;) About time you signed up. how long have I been nagging you now?

Welcome to Tech-Forums, officially. It's great to have you with us.

Hello Koopa,

Welcoem to Tech-Forums!

Dont feel bad about the gun thing. Trotter did the same thing to me what i was "asked" to be a Mod. Same for SMod as well. :p

Nice to have a person who really knows Trotter around. Now fill us in on the dirt. :D

Cheers,
Mak

18.gif

It's great to have you part of t-f, have a nice stay.

So um, that's a little about me and if ya wanna know more, pls just ask!!

whats your full name, birthday and social insurance number?..................im just messing with you lol.

That bottom one always makes me wanna dance.

Anyway welcome to the Forums Koopa! Seems like you and Trotter get along well.

yea we do lol... While im on here, I might as well ask... I'm in school to become a Mech.Engineer, and currently, i was wondering is there anyone here with contacts in engineering firms or companys that is looking for a few interns?? A email address (a valid one, of course lol..) is all i need.. I didn't know where else to put this, so what better place than where it all started :p

[EDIT]Copied this to the Jobs forum
~Trotter[/EDIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom