Hey (sorry for the long intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike92

Beta member
Hey, just joined today because I'm having issues with the computer upstairs (my mom is trying for the 500th time to fix it). I'll make a topic about it later.

Anyway, I'm Mike. I'm 17, love video gaming and making videos for YouTube. I'm very friendly and easygoing, I also love being random :p. I will admit that I get angry/annoyed very easily (especially at my video games, lol), and if I am, I tend to drop the F-Bomb after literally almost every single word I say. Though I obviously will surpress it in public and around adults, as it's disrespectful, but I tend to let it loose if I'm not in public and around kids my age. I have Asperger's Syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism that makes it difficult to communicate with others, as well as recognize social cues and the overall lack of social skills. In simpler terms, you can simply just say I'm usually very shy. It runs in the family, I think, and I was diagnosed with it when I was eight. My mom said I' coming out of my shell, though, and she's proud of me for improving over time. She said in elementary school, I was terrible at communicating with people, like I would have my head down and make absolutely no eye contact whatsoever.

I got into gaming when I was eight, and received my first console, the Sega Genesis. My favorite video games currently are Nintendo franchises (not Nintendo in general, because I just don't really like them and their way of thinking in general, and I hate how they keep coming out with all this stupid fitness crap, spin-offs, and that whole deal...), Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Metroid are my primary favorites. I currently have a three year-old Nintendo Wii and a seven year-old Nintendo 64 (still works). My favorite games are Super Smash Brothers Brawl (I'm obsessed with that game @_@), Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and The Conduit.

Because of my love for Nintendo (franchises), I belong to six Nintendo forums (though I only really attend/am active two). Forum browsing is another hobby of mine. I'm an experienced forum user. I joined my first forum in April 2008 (was a Nintendo forum called Ssbros.net). Not too long ago, I was asked if I would like to become a global moderator or admin of the site. I accepted the mod position, and the admin granted me it. Unfortunately, I was modded right before the site shut down. That was the first time I was ever asked to be a mod of a forum.

Videography is another hobby of mine that I enjoy. I got into it in early 2007, and started posting them on YouTube. I like to record videos, then edit them, in particular. These videos are mostly based around my video games, like I'd be recording an online match against someone, you know. Other than that, it can rage from random real life videos to gameplay videos and so forth. I have over 100 videos currently, very slowly encroaching into 200. I would like to persue a career in this field, but eh, I don't know if it'll be possible yet.

I'm in 12th grade with a 3.55 GPA. Don't know about college yet. I'm an honor roll student, and if I keep it up through this year, I can get a free ride to Camden County College, due to me being in the top 15% of my class or something. It's pretty nice.

I have my permit to drive. I actually should've had my provisional (Cinderella) license in November 2009, but we missed it, and I told my mom I wasn't ready yet, anyway. I need to get more driving experience in before I take that test. I decided I will take it this Spring, because I feel I have enough experience right now. Paying attention is the only real issue I seem to have whilst driving. Everything else is pretty much fine. So I'm a bit leary on driving by myself because of this issue I have. And it doesn't necissarily pertain to driving, either. I drive my mom's 1996 Pontiac Grand AM GT. It's white, two-doors, and a very thin black pinstripe across the sides, as well as a small spoiler on the back (my mom loves sporty cars, as do I).

My favorite music is (brutal, melodic, and technical) death metal, and a bit of black metal and deathcore. I like it because I just like the screaming/death growls, and their overall musical structures. 90% of my iPod is comprised of music like that.

I hope to refer to this site for future computer problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom