Hey People

M4Shooter

Solid State Member
Hi there,

I was simply looking for a techie forum where I could hangout. Found this one interesting so I'll probably hang out here :p (although I got auto-banned as a welcome lol).

About me: I'm a 17 yrs old student (11th) and am deep into coding and stuff. I'm still a beginner tho.

I hope I get to learn some new stuff here.

Regards
M4Shooter

Welcome to Techist :)

What programming language(s) are you learning? Any tech-related career plans?

Welcome to Techist :)

What programming language(s) are you learning? Any tech-related career plans?
Currently I'm into Python only and still learning stuff in it. Also I know some HTML and CSS stuff too. Wanting to become a software developer or perhaps a freelancer lol.

Welcome! Good to see another developer around, not many around here.

I'm a software developer (BS in CSC as well), mainly do C# and SQL at work, in combination with CSS/HTML/JavaScript. I do mainly web stuff at work, so along with that I use ASP.NET and more recently MVC / Razor as front-end (in combination with CSS/JS).

I know C/C++ as well, and have touched quite a few other languages while I was in school.

Welcome! Good to see another developer around, not many around here.

I'm a software developer (BS in CSC as well), mainly do C# and SQL at work, in combination with CSS/HTML/JavaScript. I do mainly web stuff at work, so along with that I use ASP.NET and more recently MVC / Razor as front-end (in combination with CSS/JS).

I know C/C++ as well, and have touched quite a few other languages while I was in school.
Wow that's a lot of stuff you got there :confused: I hope to be like that too heh. Nice to know ya tho.

Back
Top Bottom