Hey, name's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson77

Banned
Well, my name's Will

Im 14 and I live in New York. I can tell you anything about most video games, but when it comes to computers, im not the brightest.

I joined because my PC has problems.

Like san andreas not working and my PC's speed.

I cannot get my San Andreas to work and Im trying to get that problem fixed so I can start playing again.

My PC is also very slow with no modifications, so Im trying to speed it up so I can play games at good speeds and keep up, as well as not have to wait for long periods of time to do many actions.

bpbganp4qa.gif

Welcome! You'll have a better chance of getting help in a different forum... this one is mainly used to flaunt innovative "Welcome to TF" images.

That's because this is an introductory forum and not a help forum, Spit-Wad. The problem has already been posted elsewhere.

Yeah, I was just posting it as that is the reason why I am here. If I was asking for help in this section I would of added the actual questions, but just letting everyone know im new and such.

That's because this is an introductory forum and not a help forum, Spit-Wad. The problem has already been posted elsewhere.

Oh I realize that... was simply saying that he should also post somewhere else if he hadn't already, because I've seen some people only post their problem in this forum.

Anyways, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom