hey, look! a girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

In Runtime
I decided to jump in and, as is the tradition, be a girl around many males. I'm an interesting girl of many interests, so I'll just get the shockers out of the way;
I'm 20 years old, an actor/singer/model and Disneyland Entertainment Host in the Character department. I live in Southern California(in Orange County). That was *shocking biographical information* one. Two; I'm a Christian and studying to get my certificate in Christian Apologetics starting this fall. You might make fun of me because; pink is my favorite wearing color, I spend as much on a lip gloss as I do on shoes sometimes, I love to shop, I put my picture on everything, I've played Barbie for birthday parties, I have my own fan club.

now, as for reasons you should talk to me;
I built my computer. I'm an AMD Athlon girl.
I fdisk my drive partitions(I didn't know this was supposed to be spectacular, but my boyfriend seems to think it's impressive)
I drive a manual transmission
I do web and graphic design
I can eat with chopsticks
I like "take over the world games" and nazis
I'm collaborating with my boyfriend(he's a video game programmer) on a game we call "Project Lambert"

also, I can pretty much talk to anyone about anything.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Re: Re: hey, look! a girl!

Guy said:
That is the only part that worries me. :)

I meant, of course, that I like nazis as a story element. The taking over the world, of course, I like in real life too ;)

hi, i live in indianapolis for 9 years, but my soul is in new york........i been in the pc world for about one year, and love it very much, it fun and i get to meet new people from all over the the world.............

it's very nice to meet you all! especially since Emily seems to be another California girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom