Hey Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaro_man_91

Baseband Member
Hello everyone. I was looking for a good technology forum, so I done a Google search and came up with this. It looks so awesome! I hope to find some help here with my computer troubles, and I hope to help others as well :) . I also want to talk about the latest PC and Xbox games.

I've been in to technology since I was about 11 years old. I turn 14 this Friday and I have had many technology experiences during these 3 years. I have built about 3 - 4 computers for myself, friends and family, one of which is worth some $1500AU (i built that with a little assistance, because I didn't want to screw it up :D . Sometimes when my PC gets a problem and I can't fix it, I feel like such a noob, and it really frustrates me, which is one of the reasons why I came here.

Cheers guys, and I hope to see you around!

Don't worry about feeling nice a n00b... everyone hits a brick wall now and then.

it's when the solution turns out to be really, really simple that you are entitled to feel like a moron.

Hope you enjoy the forums. It's a great place to learn, contribute, and to make friends.

monaro_man_91 said:
Thanks man, the car is a Holden Monaro, I think Holden exports them to the US, and over there they are called Pontiac GTO's or something.

Thats right. & Welcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom