Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Beta member
I just wanted to introduce myself, since I've already jumped the gun and started asking you guys for some advice out of panic! I've been in love with computers since I was 12 years old, starting out in web design back when online website RPG's were popular and knowing a lot of people on AIM meant you'd have 20+ windows flooding your screen! Gradually after I started developing websites and getting handy with photoshop & dreamweaver, I dived into online MMORPG's, which sparked my interest in developing PCs and taking the time to learn the hardware. I guess you can say I love everything to do with computers, all around, and I've been gradually approaching each aspect of them as the years have gone by.

You'll find I'm relatively new with building PC's in general, but I want to learn for myself and I'm always open ears for anyone willing to give me pointers. Same as I'm always willing to put in my opinions and suggestions when asked in a field I'm confident in. I hope I can give a few pointers in situations anyone has while I'm here as well as pick up on some things. I'm always looking to improve my knowledge in the technical field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom