Hey Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy2010

Solid State Member
Hello guys,

I figured that, as with many forums, a good way to start is to post an intro thread. So here it is. Since I'm new, you may want to know a bit about me. I'm a senior in high school, and currently deciding where I want to go to school. I've decided on computer engineering as my tentative major, but financial aid as well as other issues may influence where I actually go. I'm also very interested in just about all things technology-related. However, I'm not incredibly knowledgable on these subjects, so I thought this would be a good place to go to increase my knowledge. One thing I am knowledgable about is TI-BASIC, as I just finished up a Minesweeper game for my TI-84. I'm also learning C++, albeit very slowly. Anyway, that's enough about me. I look forward to getting to know all of you and having a good time on these forums.

~Iggy2010

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I've already read over the rules, and I've spent plenty of time on forums in the past, so I generally know what is expected of me. I'm currently at school and can't post much, but when I get home I'll check things out a bit more. I'm excited to see exactly what goes on around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom