Hey everyone!

Bahawolf

Beta member
Hey everyone!

My name is Brian, but mostly everyone just calls me "Baha" or "Bahawolf". I've been over on the other side of the fence, known as ComputerForums, since 2005. When I heard about the upcoming merger, I thought I'd make the jump early! :D

Over the years, I've enjoyed participating in the community that CF had, but I have seen things die down a bit. It's a breath of fresh air to see so many new faces over here, and I can't wait to get settled in!

Just a little about myself...
- I work for a medium sized company (500+ employees, 50+ locations) as a Chief Technology Officer. Though my role typically is more hands-off, I'm the guy doing most of the software & web development, networking tweaks, server administration, search engine optimization, etc. You could say that I enjoy the diversity of tasks that my role allows for, and I love to get my hands dirty!

- I'm a huge Linux fan, but not an elitist by any means. I've used numerous flavors, but typically like to settle with CentOS for servers, and Ubuntu for my personal machines.

- I'm a gamer, and I love playing an array of games including Battlefield 4, Far Cry 4, Witcher 3 (currently addicted), World of Warcraft, Assassins Creed, GTA5, etc.

That's about it! :D I'd also love to participate in the virus removal forum, if allowed to do so. I have extensive experience with virus removal, and would love to get involved in this as soon as possible.

Hey nice to see you here. So you do some CentOS, In the second stage of my course we are covering CentOS. Did a major assessment involving it yesterday infact..

Back
Top Bottom