Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infrar3d

Beta member
Hey there,

I'm really crap with intros, but what the heck!

I'm Simon, and live on a small island called the UK! I enjoy tinkering with computers, mostly overclocking and gaming. I'm also into modelling (not the naked kind!, the more geeky kind).. flying RC planes and helis. I'll fly anything with wings or rotors pretty much, I'm mostly into the 3D and aerobatics side of it though.

I work in a model shop (Hobby Stores) part time (earning minimum wage).. how depressing! I enjoy working there, and hopefully will be going full time shortly, so it's not all bad!

I'm also registered on the techpowerup! forums as infrared, so hi anyone from tpu!

Anyway, hopefully i'll see you around the forums! I promise not to cause too much mayhem!

~Simon

EDIT: I see you also have a folding team! Wicked! Unfortunatly i'm already folding for TPU, but glad to see your folding too!

Trust me, you would rather fold for Tech-Forums. Once you've been around for a while, you will know why. The sense of community here is somewhat addictive, so be warned. ;)

Great to have you with us, by the way. Make yourself at home.

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Cheers,
Mak

Haha i cant agree with you more Trotter, the community feeling of TF is amazing.....but welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom