Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgetloser

Beta member
I am one who loves to dabble in everything dealing with computers and technology. I'm inwardly a true nerd. I started into computers in the 3rd grade with the Apple II (they were school computers). My parents later that year bought the new Macintosh Performa 550, and thence an iMac G3 DV. In that time I also had a few 386 and 486 computers that I taught myself on using all sorts of Windows. I was a computer technician and eventually a store manager for a local computer store for 5 years.

I am a devoted Intel fan. I know that is not a terribly popular choice in the DIY world, but I am a multi-tasking media-centric kind of person and not a gamer by any standards, and Intel chips have shown me over and over again that that's what they do.

I currently have a few computers, one with an Intel Celeron D 336, a Pentium D 930, and the ol' iMac G3 DV, and hopefully getting a MacBook soon. I have on the Celeron machine running Mandriva Linux, SuSe Linux, Windows XP Pro (currently using), Windows Vista RC1, and Mac OSX86 10.4, all running on 4 different hard drives.

I dont' know what else to say or what else you guys want to know. I'm here to increase knowledge and share alike. It's nice to be here!:D

gadgetloser,

Good to see you are into Linux I am too :) if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, you'll find me hanging around the Linux section most of the time. I have had a few old computers in my time also, Linux is very good for bringing the life back into old machines

anyway anything I can do to help you out don't hesitate to ask, Welcome to the controlled chaos that is TF

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom