hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geff-

Baseband Member
hi all, I'm Brian and using Geff as it was name as a old gaming name i had back years ago, worked 5 years as tech in Uruguay but moved to US 2 years ago and since then pretty much not a single computer repair, finally gave up and am starting a computer business so wish me luck! had to come to a computer place to read a bit see if i still remember everything and catch up again what i used to do.

thank you all!

As per our site rules, which you agreed to follow when you signed up:

4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising (This includes links to your personal site. We do NOT allow for this until you obtain the right to a signature),

We do not allow for personal sites to be posted for any reason. You will have to wait till you have at least 40 posts before you can add it as a text signature. Not before then.

As per our site rules, which you agreed to follow when you signed up:

We do not allow for personal sites to be posted for any reason. You will have to wait till you have at least 40 posts before you can add it as a text signature. Not before then.

Sorry KSoD, i guess im one of those who dont rly reed rules and just uses logic on what sounds ok or dosent, my mistake... in any case just posted that link as its part of reazon im here. wont happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom