Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
When I joined I skipped over this section and went staright to overclocking. I think it's about time I introduce myself. Most of you guys already know me as Reggie. That's not my name though, it's a nickname i got in grade 7 and it has stuck ever since. My actual name is Matt or Matthew. I'm in grade 11, I play hockey (goalie) and I love computers. I live in Montreal, Québec and for those of you who are in their own lilttle world and have no idea where that is, it's the biggest province in Canada. Anyway That's about it.

reggie_da_man said:
When I joined I skipped over this section and went staright to overclocking. I think it's about time I introduce myself. Most of you guys already know me as Reggie. That's not my name though, it's a nickname i got in grade 7 and it has stuck ever since. My actual name is Matt or Matthew. I'm in grade 11, I play hockey (goalie) and I love computers. I live in Montreal, Québec and for those of you who are in their own lilttle world and have no idea where that is, it's the biggest province in Canada. Anyway That's about it.

Welcome Matthew. Don't they speak French in Québec?

Bien oui tabarnac. Just entre nous deux, je déteste le français. Il y a beaucoup trop de règlement à suivre et des acception. Ils ont commencé de nous entraîner le français depuis qu'on était 5 ans et je connaise presque rien!

Translation: **** yea, but just between you and me I HATE french. There are way rules and acceptions to follow in the language. We started learning french at the age of 5 and I still hardly know anything.

Juice Daddy said:
welcome to the forums reggie_da_man

I like your avatar...

You shrank it for me!

It feels wierd, what with everyone saying welcome. I've been here for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom