Herro from QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithanz

Baseband Member
Hi everyone. Was recently working for a large accounting firm as IT support/server admin assistant. 16 servers in total (including virtual servers). Although unfortunately didn't get as much experience as I wished I did.

I did a cert 3 in IT networking & hardware, and diploma in Software development. Haven't really done much programming since I finished the course which was mostly java and vb.net, and strangely enough the IT support role I was in had allot of graphics design elements to it so I love working with photoshop.

I guess you could say I know a little bit about allot of things. I don't really know anything in depth.

Hope to learn some more on this forum! :)

Oh hurro! Welcome to the forums :D
My job involves a lot of design work too lol, strange how being "in IT" suddenly means you're a whiz with Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator along with every other program under the sun :p

Lol so true! Apparently I'm suppose to be a whiz at printers (the big buggers, multifunctions, binders errr I have even been asked to fix a Power point haha that was my limit...I don't feel like electrocuting myself.

Oh and being an accounting firm, naturally I automatically know how to create tax returns etc etc lol ahhh good fun though :)

I've been asked to do everything from fixing hair straighteners to repairing an old wooden desk. These days I just shrug and give it a go anyway :p I'm in IT after all

Oh, pro tip, use the edit button if it's been less than 24 hours since your previous post (if nobody else has posted in the mean time) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom