Here, new, I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronic5

Solid State Member
Yes, as you can all tell, I am new here. Found the place searching for "Spundoogle" on google. I run my own website, called Random And Useless Thoughts... which is very close to a clone of the ever popular totse.com, my favorite site. I still need a banner, though. Since my new layout, no one has made one for me....yet.

My erpertise in the feild of coding (in order of strongest in to least) is Perl, HTML, PHP, C++, Javascript, and Python. I am here to help anyone in the forums whom I can. Hopefully I can get some help from you as well in the area of which I am weaker in (images, Javascript, etc.).

So, that is myself and how I am on the internet, I am a huge idiot and am sure will cause many of you to realize this very quickly.

Well, at least you are honest (aboutt he last part...).

Good to have you onboard. There are plenty of people needing help on these forums, so don't be timid.

You program!

As many people do on this forum i'm sure. I just started learning Java in a college class and really enjoy it. You know lots of different languages, are they at all similiar? I have no idea about any languages other that Java, i've never even seen them.

mefmin; the languages I know are not really similar at all. But if you want to get into any HTML at all, I have written three HTML introductions, they are not the best, but pretty good for a lot of beginners.

Part I

Part II

Part III

And if you're interested in any PHP, someone else has written a file on my site, it can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom