hello world

maddangerous

In Runtime
hey all, my name is aaron, my buddies call me danger, maddangerous, something to that extent.

ive been working with windows based computers for 17 years, since i was 5 (played duke nukem 3d and i was all in lmao) and am recently trying to learn linux for various reasons. in college i am a Computer Information Systems major, and im going from there to do stuff with networking, already taken a Cisco training class a few years ago, and i plan to get pretty deep into that.

doing some programming here and there to learn, just trying to bolster my knowledge all around really, but we shall see how that goes.

i also play guitar and bass, so im looking to learn about computer music in 2 manners, recording and things like that, and making electronic music, as i really dig trance or goa-psy trance, when im not headbanging to some metal of various sorts \m/

i also play with cars a bit, learning some mechanic work. id really like to be able to tune engine management, either tweak a stock ecm or tune a full on standalone, so if anyone knows that stuff here PLEAASSEE point me where to look to get started because im so lost

so i'm here to learn, and to help out others with what i already know. ill see you all around, Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom