Hello from Texas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle1479

Baseband Member
Hello everyone. Thank you for allowing me to become a member in your forum. My name is Amy and live in Texas USA. Recently I built my first computer which consists of (I hope I say all of this correctly) Antec Minuet Slimline case, FoxConn matx socket 939 mobo, Amd 64 3200 90nm 939 pin cpu, Crucial 512m DDR memory, Seagate Barracuda 160gb hard drive, Geforce 6200TC graphics card(half height). I am currently using a Suse Linux Operating System until I can get my Mandrake 10.1 which I purchased, to connect. I enjoy the outdoors and am known for having a bubbly personality. I look forward to getting to know you and talk with you here in the forums. I'm far from being a genius, but do have knowledge in some things.

Welcome, Amy! :D

Hopefully you enjoy your stay here, and find answers to any questions you have.

Wats up Amy hope you enjoy it here
Be careful around dale he's scary
and 003 is being pretty anal lately
lol dont quote me on that

LOL Aspire. I can almost certainly hold my own. I worked with nothing but men for the last 3 years, so there's not anything I haven't heard. Trust me! Hee hee hee!

Belle1479 said:
LOL Aspire. I can almost certainly hold my own. I worked with nothing but men for the last 3 years, so there's not anything I haven't heard. Trust me! Hee hee hee!

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom