Hello, Tech Forums Members

dylanmoody

Beta member
Hello everyone, my name is Dylan. I am fairly new to tech and computer information. I joined this forum because I usually have a lot of questions about upgrades and problems and I thought that this forum would be the best place to receive sound and expert advice.

The current computer that I am using is a stock HP Pavilion P7-1226s. The only upgrade that I have made to it is installing a PNY GeForce GT 610 graphics card. I hope to soon upgrade my RAM, power supply, and more powerful graphics card.

I hope that I will get to know some of you better and hopefully some of you will be able to answer the many questions that I know I'll have and maybe someday I can return the favor.

Hey everyone. I'm a guy who has some college education in IT but was unable to finish school for financial reasons. It has now been awhile since I've taken any classes or kept up with the new technologies. I'm joining up to expand my knowledge base, help others when I can, and have a place to discuss tech topics with people who know what they are talking about. I hope to both learn and help others.

I'm new to forums. I've done a little reading on them before but this is the first one I've registered with and want to try to get involved with. I work an average of 60 hours with an hour commute each way so I plan to use my iPhone to interact. I'm using tapatalk, any guidance? I tried posting on a thread earlier and my post doesn't show but here it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new to forums. I've done a little reading on them before but this is the first one I've registered with and want to try to get involved with. I work an average of 60 hours with an hour commute each way so I plan to use my iPhone to interact. I'm using tapatalk, any guidance? I tried posting on a thread earlier and my post doesn't show but here it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was because of an anti-spam feature we use here. It automatically moderates posts that have certain keywords in them, such as iphone. I have cleared your account now so you should not have that problem anymore.

Back
Top Bottom