Hello, Tech Forums Members - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2014, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Hello, Tech Forums Members

Hello everyone, my name is Dylan. I am fairly new to tech and computer information. I joined this forum because I usually have a lot of questions about upgrades and problems and I thought that this forum would be the best place to receive sound and expert advice.

The current computer that I am using is a stock HP Pavilion P7-1226s. The only upgrade that I have made to it is installing a PNY GeForce GT 610 graphics card. I hope to soon upgrade my RAM, power supply, and more powerful graphics card.

I hope that I will get to know some of you better and hopefully some of you will be able to answer the many questions that I know I'll have and maybe someday I can return the favor.

dylanmoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Thumbs up Re: Hello, Tech Forums Members

Hey everyone. I'm a guy who has some college education in IT but was unable to finish school for financial reasons. It has now been awhile since I've taken any classes or kept up with the new technologies. I'm joining up to expand my knowledge base, help others when I can, and have a place to discuss tech topics with people who know what they are talking about. I hope to both learn and help others.

S4ndm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default Re: Hello, Tech Forums Members

I'm new to forums. I've done a little reading on them before but this is the first one I've registered with and want to try to get involved with. I work an average of 60 hours with an hour commute each way so I plan to use my iPhone to interact. I'm using tapatalk, any guidance? I tried posting on a thread earlier and my post doesn't show but here it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Grandfather of Techist

\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4ndm4n View Post
I'm new to forums. I've done a little reading on them before but this is the first one I've registered with and want to try to get involved with. I work an average of 60 hours with an hour commute each way so I plan to use my iPhone to interact. I'm using tapatalk, any guidance? I tried posting on a thread earlier and my post doesn't show but here it does

That was because of an anti-spam feature we use here. It automatically moderates posts that have certain keywords in them, such as iphone. I have cleared your account now so you should not have that problem anymore.

My Rig: SABLE
Antec 300 Illusion / Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W / ASUS GeForce GTX 960 GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5
AMD FX 8320 x8 Black Edition / Gelid Tranquillo / MSI 970A-G43
Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB / Samsung 840 120GB / WD Black 750GB / WD Green 1TB
2x4GB DDR3 1600 - 2x2GB DDR3 1600
Win10 Ent 64-bit - Mionix Naos 7000 Mouse - CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Mech Keyboard

R.I.P. Danny L. Trotter ... 14 Nov 1945 - 4 Sept 2009
Trotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Roger that, thank you sir!