Hello T-F!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterRex

Baseband Member
I doubt that any of you would remember me as years have past since I've last posted on the forums here. I think that it would be appropriate to re-introduce myself.

My name is Rex, and I'm a student of Computer Engineering & Computer Science @ the Florida Institute of Technology. I have a long-winded history with 'Computer Forums', and it all started with the PC Gaming sub-forum at TechTV. When G4 ate TechTV, most of the frequent visitors of the PC Gaming section decided to 'up and leave', so to speak. Our community thrived at some free invision-powered board, but it wasn't long till we needed to move on to a real domain, etc. I eventually created GigaYetti - it was wonderful for a while. Slowly but surely members started disappearing into reality and leaving my little 'home' of an internet community behind. I haven't ever really had much of a home life in reality; It would seem that I was dealt the abusive step-father card in life (along with other things that I'll neglect to mention at this point). I didn't have many friends/relatives, and I sure as **** didn't have what one could call a 'family'. Internet communities have been my families over the years. After most of my member base had dissipated, I let the forum die and closed the doors for good. The death of GigaYetti has left me feeling homeless. Care to take a straggler in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom