Hello, new member here

AJ504

Baseband Member
Hello! I'm Abby! I am not a big tech enthusiast and I don't work in tech, but I do love to game and have learned a lot through gaming. I have played games on both Windows and Mac, and amazingly I prefer Mac, even though the game choices are often limited. Anyway, I am just here to see if I can help other and if others can help me when I come across an issue. I personally HATE using Google as it takes forever to get an answer, if I get an answer at all!

Well, hello Abby! We have a decent group of gamers here, from console to PC, so hopefully we also have the help you're looking for!

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I am definitely going to head over to the gaming forums and see what I can find! Thanks again!

Thank you! I know Google can be great @midnighshadow, but the problem comes when it takes me hours to search and I still don't have a solution! I am sure everyone has been there haha.

I work as a tech for a living, and yes, I'm there maybe 3-4 times a month. New technology is great until you want to do some forum research but no one else has used the tech yet :silly:

Hi my name is Suzy and I am a new member. I love all things tech. I want to learn more about the tech industry and become a part of the community! Excited to be here and learn more.

Thanks! :D
Suzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom