Hello - New Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaner917

Solid State Member
Hey,

I just registered a while ago, but just visited the introductions forum today. Hmmm... A little about myself? OK... lemme begin. I'm currently living in New York State (Finger Lakes Region to be more excact) of the USA. I lived in Pennsylvania most of my life, but am getting accustomed to NY. I'm planning on majoring in History and Politics when I go into College, and I'm currently developing a Freeware Gaming Company. I learned HTML (and some CSS to an extent) all on my own, and am planning on learning C++ and DirectX 9.0 for starting up my Companies' own 3d RTS (Real Time Strategy) Engine. I am also learning the basics of texturing within Paint Shop Pro 8 (so I can incorporate some of my own textures into the Engine, if and when I get that far), and I've begun modeling with gmax and some concept art that my art teacher is helping me with. Me and a friend of mine from the Uk are also setting up the website and forums. We hope to have everything done for the Community part by at least Feburary. By than, we should have some more members, and with that, ends my "Biography". :p :D

Nice to be here! :)

Oh btw, I also have my own website... http://history-guy.com

Which is badly out of date (sort of) :p.

See ya.

- Shaner917

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom