Hello! Need help with a project or help going in the right direction. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Old 04-06-2016, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie
Default Hello! Need help with a project or help going in the right direction.

hi everyone, I joined this forum because I'm trying to get some more expertise with some software, so I'm not sure exactly where to go for my question. I'm part of a group designing a device that uses an ultrasound probe that connects to a phone to calculate blood pressure. The problem lies in the fact that while the probe has a USB connection, it is only to the specific handheld device that comes with it. We are starting by attaching the USB to the computer, however, with no driver software developed for the probe specifically for the computer, I am unsure of how to send power to the probe and receive data from it. Are there any helpful hints for writing driver software for a device that has none currently out there? Thank you!
hippoman555 is offline   Reply With Quote

hello probe driver usb

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On