HELLO! My Name is JIMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesobright

Beta member
Hello,
Just needed to introduce myself, My name is James Obright. I work with an online company specializing Laptop parts. I initially joined these forums to advertise a sale we are having on Flapanel Moniters; I found the forum under a google search for free classifieds. Upon getting here and poking around I see it is much more than that. I hope that i can help out on some issues that may occur, or that are in my ability. For the most part I can just help on great deals for Laptop parts. :D

Great to have you with us.

As a word of caution, though... we have no tolerance for spam, which would include advertising. That's not to scare you off, but to let you know. Hopefully you see enough here to want to be a part of it all.;)

As Trotter said, glad to have you here!

Take a look around and see if there is anything that interests you, or anywhere you can help out. Just make sure you aren't posting threads or sending private messages to people just to buy your parts. If it comes to someone needing a part, it would be fine to reply to that person, but not ok to just post an entire thread for advertising use.

That is kind of odd Tech-Forums came up under "free classifieds." :freak:

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome, I promise not to spam or nothing of that nature, but i did notice a thread that is for great deals, May i post my offer there? I really just need to get rid of these Flat panels, I do not want to make any one angry so i am not posting details here. Im sure people that browse these forums would have good use for what we are offering.

In my sig am i allowed to have my Company's logo or something?(looking through FAQ sheet now)

because as i stated my main purpose here at the moment is to sell these Flat panels. I hope that is not rude.

Unfortunately (for you, anyway), the ability to post in that forum is restricted to established members. However, once you have a post count of 40 posts you are allowed to have a signature and can put something about them in it. Posts in this forum do not count toward post count, so get out there and be a part of things. As long as your posts aren't "fluff", like "I agree" and "Great job" you will be fine (we have been cracking down on the useless posts lately).

You also gain the ability to use the PM system at 40 posts. We had to disable signatures and PMs for new members (as well as access to Off Topic and BST) because of spammers abusing them. It's not something we really wanted to do, but we were forced by spam bots and one shot spammers.

Well Cool thanks for the Heads UP! Will certaintly have to put my time in then.

Again thanks for the warm welcome.

If you know your stuff it's easy to rack up 100 posts and help the other members out :).

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom