Hello, I'm Roguedeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerkor

Beta member
Hello all,

I'm brand spanking new to these forums and I just wanted to take some time out to explain who I am, my experience, and what I offer to tech forums.

I am a PITT grad, entrepreneur of two companies (roguedeals.com and pittdesign.com(, and a Network Analyst for PPG Industries.

I have 5 years experience in the professional IT field, 2 years focused on Networking and about 15 years of computer experience all together.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others, whether it be deals I know of, deals I can personally offer you, or tips-n-tricks for pc apps, hardware, etc.

I'm excited to get to know the more activity members more, as I feel that this web site is a good place to make a common visiting spot.

So, let me again, say 'Hi', and I look forward to talking with you :)

Cheers,
Eric

Welcome to the forums ;)
I'm sure you'll fit right in :D

Tkey

Welcome.. please ensure you read all the rules and what not... I mention this due to our semi high levels of spam we get... If you can offer deals and and such, that is great for those that can use it, but please adhere to the rules and don't spam.

Other than that enjoy, and we look forward to adding you to our little group. :)

We just don't like to be overridden with spam and the mods are particularly diligent. There is only so many times you can read iphone for $150 before you get annoyed and its just preying on the careless who click on these scammers.

Hey and welcome :)

Welcome.gif

That was from Tkey. Not me. He got sick of seeing hte typing in there so he create a full image for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom