Hello im new but a hardcore gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phase-Six

In Runtime
Hi im new to the forums and would like to say that I love gaming and am currently planning on building my first computer! I hope that I can learn some stuff from here and get a few tips so i can become better at computers and gaming. in the meantime peace out ;)

Welcome aboard, Six.

If you're wanting to build, you've definitely come to the right place. Be it a Core 2 Duo beast, or an AMD gaming monster, we can help.

Trotter said:
Welcome aboard, Six.

If you're wanting to build, you've definitely come to the right place. Be it a Core 2 Duo beast, or an AMD gaming monster, we can help.

Ive just bought the case that im starting to build it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144162
and now that you have said AMD is the gaming monster does that mean it is better than intel? Im running a AMD Sempron on my ghetto emachine computer I bought at walmart ( I know bad choice) and it seems to be ok with games.

Nothing wrong with eMachines (I had one) or Semprons.

Nice mini case, there.

Core 2 Duo is the winner of the CPU race for now. It's the fastest, period. AMD is still a great CPU, though, as well as my favorite.

Check around in the General PC's and the High Performance PC forums to see what aothers are buying/building, as well as a few tutorials (with pix). Then, if you have questions or need recommendations, don't be afraid to post a thread.

Ok thanks! I read the building a computer tut and I know that that will come in handy but thanks for the help!

Theres been plenty of arguements over AMD and Intel , depends on who you stick by , for me , its got to be AMD ;) (they'll catch up soon :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom