Hello, I am new! | Improvizionz - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Send a message via AIM to Improvizionz
Default Hello, I am new! | Improvizionz

Hello TechForums!

I am Improvizionz! I am a huge fan of the internet and such. I am a learning web developer and designer. I currently know basic HTML, am learning CascadeStyleSheeting, and am learning Javascript. I often make sites with these or templates for people to edit and use. I, sadly, do not know PHP but hope to learn it in the near future. I also make site with various forum softwares such as IP.Board (3.2.3, 3.2.2, 3.1.4), MyBB (1.6), and vBulletin (4.0.8). I usually make sites with them for friends or for a low cost, and may end up opening a shop on here if it is allowed and I get more known. I know this site is rocking vBulletin 4.1.9 and think, personally, that it is one of the only sites that can actually use it and look good, maybe its the skin, I dont know, but it looks pretty amazing. Is this a custom skin? It actually looks good for a vBulletin skin. I prefer IP.Board myself. I just like all the Add-Ons, Apps, Mods, and how easy it is to use. As well as the optioning of it. I often make my own skins for IP.Board, but often dont like the way it turns out, so end up using other skins. I also code for other things other than web-designing. I also do Infectable Mod Menus for Call of Duty 4 (who ever mods/games on this forum) but I probably wont do anything with them on this site because it is a tech site, not a gaming. I often do not sign up on tech sites, I am more of a gaming site person, but now I am getting tired of all the bad communities where the staff are power hungry and only made the site to be staff and thats all they care about rather than how good and nice the community is. I often get banned from those sites too for calling the staff "Power Hungry". Hopefully that is not the case with this forum. Well, that is pretty much me, if you want to know anything else or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a Private Message, if not, I hope to see you all around the forums and get to know everyone!

Old 01-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seg Fault'n
Default Re: Hello, I am new! | Improvizionz

Welcome to the forums. I don't think the staff here are power hungry (but I may have a little bias)

There are in order of increasing severity: lies, darn lies, statistics, and computer benchmarks. - diskinfo man page
"Get your money and let's go to court!" - Craig Mudie, MS
Old 01-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Techie

Originally Posted by Improvizionz View Post
I am a huge fan of the internet and such. -Improvizionz
Haha and such
Old 01-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Send a message via AIM to Improvizionz

Originally Posted by nickmannawar View Post
Haha and such
Im not sure I understand what you are getting at. But yes, I am a huge fan of the internet.
Closed Thread