Hello Guyzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ireflect

Beta member
I'm a newbie here.. A novice user perhaps.. Hopefully I can learn a lot from you tech-forum people hehehe

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Plenty to learn around here. Be sure to join in and become part of the community. ;)

welcometotf3dj1.jpg

Whats up ireflect!....Don't worry if you're a newbie. There were plenty of newbies here before you, that turned into techie gurus, from staying here. So just ask away, any questions...and guaranteed, have them answered.

hellooo..
im also new here but i cannot post new threads or send pm's :( do i have to wait a certain amount of time or somthing? can someone help? :)

Welcome to Tech Forums

I find it very interesting how you call us the guyz. It's like tech forums is a group of homies instead of a community of computer nerds. Well, I hope you have fun here and that you learn alot from us.

hellooo..
im also new here but i cannot post new threads or send pm's :( do i have to wait a certain amount of time or somthing? can someone help? :)

Did you activate/whatever the account? It's been so long since I signed up, I forgot about the beginning.

i STILL cant post a thread or send a messege.. i have definately activated it because i tried it twice and it said its already activated... im VERY sorry to the poster of this thread for taking it off topic.. if a mod could please help that would be awesome.. anyway back on topic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom