Hello Guy's & Gal's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezmin2

Beta member
My name is Max,

I am a graphic designer working for one of those scary health insurance companies. I have been in IT for about 15 years doing just about everything in my career except coding. I only had this privilege in College.

I have several pc's that I have built from spare parts that I acquire from friends or through special projects.

I am a linux lover :cool: who also has had the "Special :embaressed:" Privilege of being a beta tester for MS Windows 2K & XP. Sorry guy's, I was asked and I just said Yes.

Anyway, I stumbled across this forum and decided to attempt to get some questions answered. I am sure that you guy's will be more than able.

Hello Max welcome to Tech-Forums. I am sure you will find that we have a lot of knowledge with our members. So ask away.

I am the resident windows geek. So try not to hold that against me. I am really a nice guy. ;)

Welcome to Tech-Forums, Max.

Coding... a privilege? Where were you when I was taking Java? I would have let you enjoy it all you wanted... :D

Welcome to Tech-Forums, Max.

Coding... a privilege? Where were you when I was taking Java? I would have let you enjoy it all you wanted... :D

Never upset the coder's! Without them slaving away at the screen, frantically typing away while sipping their 10th cup of coffee and sneering at you when you interupt them and I would have no job to go to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom