Hello, Everyone, Miss Desperation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna77642

Solid State Member
Hi: Microsoft is driving me postal again...oh, Bill Gates, you DO know how to press my aggravation buttons! LOL Actually, I must admit I am probably just pc-challenged and lacking several necessary brain cells...but that's another story. Thanks for such a great site to go to for help and to share ideas and info. Have a great day!

Donna from Texas

Donna77642 said:
Hi: Microsoft is driving me postal again...oh, Bill Gates, you DO know how to press my aggravation buttons! LOL Actually, I must admit I am probably just pc-challenged and lacking several necessary brain cells...but that's another story. Thanks for such a great site to go to for help and to share ideas and info. Have a great day!

Donna from Texas

Lot of luck,Too many folk are starting out with XP.It's hard though for the ones who said no thanks to be sure of adviseing.
But is any XP user happy ?
:eek::(
I have Wme.No problems.
:D
Did you try the Windows key yet ?
Did XP mess that up,
B(y) G(olly), BG B(e) G(on)
:eek::(

I'm from the Nederland/Port Arthur area....you can probably see the smoke rising from my aggravation if you look out your window. LOL Anyway, glad to be here....nice place. I hope someone with a lot more activated brain cells that me can help me out with those darn default screensavers clogging up my menu.

How I made straight A's all through college and then end up so limited in my tecnology skills, I will never know....oh, well. That's life.

Thanks for the reponses!

Donna

OH, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you funnnnny boy! Am I hot? My hubby thinks so, but then he's probably talking about my hot flashes, as in grandma's fate.

So, pictures won't be necessary, right? LOL

Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom