Hello Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidan80

Solid State Member
Just droppin by to say hello!.. I joined this board a few days ago.. was hopin to find some help and ended up by findin most of it myself lolÂ… but not all of it.. yet maybe someone out there with some info on XFX/Pine products could help me out sometime?.. drop me a message!.. sorry to get off track thereÂ…

Anyway, as the name suggests IÂ’m AidanÂ… from Ireland.. IÂ’ve been in ICT Support for around about 7 yearsÂ… I mainly provide onsite support for a few offices, it can be brain numbing sometimes!.. outside of that I professionally package up and sell desktop PCÂ’s.. kinda a part time thing for now.. but its doin quite well!

Other than the above thatÂ’s just about it!..:D

Good to have you, Aidan.

Sorry, I use BFG, not XFX.

Ireland, eh? I know a guy over there, a missionary. But I don't remember where...

Hi Trotter,

Ah you know a missionary from this part of the world.. missionaries, priests & nuns where our number one export at one point in time lolÂ… I think beer may have overtaken that in recent years.. mmmmÂ… beer :p

IÂ’ve given up on the XFX board, and found a reasonably priced nForce 2 Ultra 400.. That should cover the bare essentials for nowÂ…

Not from that neck of the woods, he's in that neck of the woods... somewhere.

According to his webpage, he's in Naas, and has been since 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom