Hello from Arkansas

theHomelessJedi

Solid State Member
Hello everyone.
Luke (theHomelessJedi) here saying hello from Arkansas. I'm brand new to this forum and somewhat of an experienced novice when it comes to computer troubleshooting and what not. I'm just experienced enough to get me into trouble as the saying goes, but given enough time to research, I've been able to overcome a lot of issues with the machines that friends and family use. I've been the first call of my parents for several years now (I'm25), and I'm now used to having to troubleshoot over the phone.

I'm more into the entertainment part of the technology field due to my current focus in life, seeking my Masters degree. The majority of my computing is geared towards research and education, and when that isn't the focus, then blowing off steam with movies, tv shows, or video games is.

I'm looking to the forum to be a learning experience where I can become more knowledgeable about Windows, MacOS, Linux, Ubuntu and so on. Hopefully I can add some to the conversation as well.

God Bless,
Luke

Hi,

Just joining the forum myself. Trying to get back to my roots a little and get more in depth computer and electronics skills. I grew up in Arkansas, Conway area. What part are you from? If you don't mind saying.

Very cool! i used to live in Gravel Ridge just near there. Dated a girl in Cabot when i was a teen. Welcome to the forum.

The name came from the Quawpaw indians who were called Arkansea by other tribes. The pronunciation comes from an early French usage and was determined by the Arkansas General Assembly of 1881 after scholarly investigation.

History nerd muscle has been throughly flexed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom