Hello All!

GWDPhotography

Beta member
Hi All!
Well here I am falling on hard times again and needing to supplement the income from my photography business and after dealing with Apple products for the past six years. Now I'm falling back on skills I had repairing PC's that I have used in the past and going back to a little "Mom & Pop" repair shop near my house and I'm going back to work solely with Windows. So needless to say I'm very rusty with my Windows skills. I'm here looking to learn some new skills and relearn skills that have diminished over the years. I'm also going back to school for Mobile App Development so I'm going to be getting back into using Windows and Linux more.
Gunner

Glad you decided on this site to further your skills. I got back into the tech-support forums for a similar reason. Currently studying for my CCNA and the problems that users post here are perfect for basic troubleshooting experience. Luckily, most are windows based as well. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have, and hope everything works out with the new job/school. - Rube

Back
Top Bottom